The Nissan Juke is a fun-to-drive crossover that they simply refuse to stop tweaking! Evidence of that fact? A brand new model; the 2014 Nissan Juke NISMO RS. That’s right, the motorsports wizards at Nissan’s performance division were not done with the Juke, giving this car a bit more power.
In fact, front-wheel-drive models now boast 215 horsepower while all-wheel drive CVT-equipped models have 211 horsepower. That’s an upgrade of 20 horsepower.
When it comes to performance, one of the biggest weaknesses of the Juke and the Juke Nismo is the lack of a limited slip differential. However, this RS model has one, although only in the manual front-wheel drive model.
That manual front-wheel drive model seems to be the reason to buy a Juke Nismo RS with the car getting an acceleration boost with revised gear ratios.
When you add more oomph under the hood, it’s time to add more stopping power too. The Juke Nismo RS follows that formula, giving the car bigger brake rotors in the front and vented rotors in the rear.
And helping this car speed down the track or autocross course are the revised suspension setup and quicker steering rack.
When you move inside, there are even more racing-inspired features from Nismo including the bolstered Alcantara-trim seats.
Overall, this could be the performance-oriented version of the Juke you’re looking for, especially when considering the 6-speed manual version. But there’s just one problem. We still don’t know how much this thing costs! When you factor in the price of the normal Juke Nismo model which costs just under $23,000 and you add all these other Nismo features, the price can quickly become prohibitive. We’ll wait to hear official word from Nissan on this one!
2013 Nissan Juke Available Exterior Colors
- Cayenne Red
- Pearl White
- Brilliant Silver
- Gun Metallic
- Metallic Bronz
- Graphite Blue
- Sapphire Black
- Atomic Gold
Incoming search terms for the article:
- mobil green hornet
- blazer pick up
- lamborghini vs ferrari vs mustang
← Older postsSearch for:
Top Posts & Pages
- The Many Cars of Eric ‘Slowhand’ Clapton
- 1972 Porsche 916 – one of only 11 made is on the market for $495,000
- Top 10 Greatest Muscle Cars of All Time
- Rendered Speculation: AMG Mercedes-Benz Citan Concept
- Next-Generation Honda Accord Tourer Wagon Rendered
- Volkswagen Ending Camper Production After 63 Years
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of 2018
- Aston Martin DB9 transformed into DBS by edo competition
- Land Rover Pickup Truck Concept Rendered
- Top 10 Worst American Cars of All Time
What users are searching for…
- 64 chevy malibu ss
- vw jetta in music song
- porsche 916
- eric clapton diecast car for sale
- eric clapton car collection
- porsche 916 for sale
- advertisement about porsche car
- jeep grand wagoneer 1991
- Hot Rod magazine roadtest 1970 Hemi Cuda
- Aston Martin
- Car Shows
- Electric & Hybrid
- Land Rover
- Shelby American
- Top 10 Lists