Following the unveiling of the 2013 ATS and XTS models, Cadillac is planning to expand its lineup with several flagship models.
According to Cadillac marketing executive Don Butler, the ATS and XTS will be followed by ten new models in the next three years.
“These are fun, happy times at Cadillac. We’re expanding and elevating the brand”, said Don Butler.
In addition to a replacement for the Escalade and the CTS, Cadillac may work on a compact crossover that would take on the likes of the BMW X1 and Audi Q3. Moreover, Cadillac will have a version of the Chevrolet Volt, dubbed the ELR.
A version of the Ciel concept is also expected to be headed for production and will share the Omega platform with a large sedan placed above the XTS range.
The first of these vehicles could be in production as soon as 2014.
It remains to be seen how much of this stunning Ciel Concept will be put on the production line.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- hummer 2013
- hamer 2013
- cadillac 2013
- hummer 2014
- hammer 2013
- hummer new model 2013
- همر 2013
- hummer 2013 models
- cadillac 2013 models
- new hummer 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- The Many Cars of Eric ‘Slowhand’ Clapton
- 1972 Porsche 916 – one of only 11 made is on the market for $495,000
- Top 10 Greatest Muscle Cars of All Time
- Rendered Speculation: AMG Mercedes-Benz Citan Concept
- Next-Generation Honda Accord Tourer Wagon Rendered
- Volkswagen Ending Camper Production After 63 Years
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of 2018
- Aston Martin DB9 transformed into DBS by edo competition
- Land Rover Pickup Truck Concept Rendered
- Top 10 Worst American Cars of All Time
What users are searching for…
- 64 chevy malibu ss
- vw jetta in music song
- porsche 916
- eric clapton diecast car for sale
- eric clapton car collection
- porsche 916 for sale
- advertisement about porsche car
- jeep grand wagoneer 1991
- Hot Rod magazine roadtest 1970 Hemi Cuda
- Aston Martin
- Car Shows
- Electric & Hybrid
- Land Rover
- Shelby American
- Top 10 Lists